- Home » Properties. » Holiday house rental, La Parrilla with shared pool, walking, beach/lake nearby, balcony/terrace, rural retreat, TV, DVD
Holiday house rental, La Parrilla with shared pool, walking, beach/lake nearby, balcony/terrace, rural retreat, TV, DVDVisited 1206 times , 1 Visits today
Central Heating, Coffee Machine, Cooker/Oven, Cot Available, Fridge, Hair Dryer, High Chair, Iron/Ironing Board, Kettle, Microwave, Shower, Sofa Bed, Toaster
BBQ, DVD Player, Garden Furniture, Internet Access, Satellite TV, CD Player, Terrace Furniture, TV, Wi-Fi
Art Gallery, Golf, Horse Riding, Museum, Tennis, Football, Swimming, Historic Sites, Hiking, Shopping, Fishing
Quiet Surroundings, Suitable for Children, Transport Required, Suitable For All Ages, Steps to Negotiate, Suitable For Pets, Suitable For Couples
Children Welcome,Long Lets Available,Pets Considered
Nearest Airport :
Nearest Theme :
Nearest Shops :
Nearest Bar/Restaurant :
La Casita – Sleeps 3
Iznajar holiday house rental, La Parrilla with shared pool, walking, beach/lake nearby, balcony/terrace, rural retreat and TV
Ideal for two families with 2 kitchens/barbecues 3 patios 3 separate bedrooms with a bed settee located within the smaller property, 2 bathrooms, this makes for flexible holidays with enough privacy but as the two properties are next to each other good for socailising.
Located far from the maddening crowds, with views across the Olive Groves. Good access to the cultural regions of Andalucia with Cordoba, 1.5 hrs. Malaga 1 hour. Granada 1 hour. Antequera 30mins. Iznajar 20 mins.
Try a day out and a day relaxing by our private pool with plenty of shade and sunshine, spoil yourselves for a change.
Further details indoors:
The two properties have their own private entrances with Casa Limon enjoying 2 patios 2 bedrooms 1 king size double and one further with 1 set bunk beds and 1 single bed accessed either from exterior stairs or a spiral internal staircase.
A full bathroom with a bath and shower over with WHB and WC. Ground floor has a fitted and fully equipped kitchen with diner and 2 settees, T.V. with DVD, Freeview. On the top patio there is a large table with chairs, sheltered underneath a gazebo offering shade and the lower patio has a further table and chairs with gas barbecue.
The smaller property has access fro the roadway with a large patio fitted with table & chairs & a gas barbecue. Inside there is an en-suite bedroom with shower cubicle WHB WC access through to the dining area and a small kitchen fully fitted.
CASA LIMON, LA PARRILLA – SLEEPS 5
Casa Limon is a converted cottage enjoying a great deal of privacy with two terraces’ and private entrances.This property offers accommodation for 4 or 5 people and comprises the following:
Living RoomLocated on the ground floor with a kitchen to one end, two settee’s T.V. DVD player with DVD’s available, Free view satellite programmes and CD player. The kitchen is fully fitted with fridge, gas hob, toaster, and all necessary crockery & cutlery items. Access to the first floor is via a spiral internal staircase.
First floorBathroom, fully tiled with bath and shower unit over, WC, & wash hand basin.
Bedroom 1 with double bed, wardrobe, dressing table/drawers, ceiling fan and lovely views across the valley.
Bedroom 2 has twin beds, wardrobe, dressing table/drawers, ceiling fan. An additional bed or cot is available, as an extra cost item, upon request.
All bed linen and towels are provided on a weekly basis and will be changed should you stay for 2 weeks or longer. A washing service is available at an extra cost.
Prices are inclusive of gas & electricity and fans are supplied for the warmer months.
Central heating is now available as are portable heaters.
25% non refundable deposit to reserve with balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival
You may now pay with Pay Pal monthly if you prefer.
The Andalucia / Cordoba Province region
Our property is situated deep in the heart of Andalucia away from all the high rise blocks and mass tourism of the busy coastal resorts. We feel that this is the real unspoilt Spain that not everybody gets to experience, rich in local customs, culture and warmth of the local people not to mention the outstanding natural beauty of the landscape.
Cities worth seeing
– This is the perfect retreat for those wanting a chill out holiday whilst being ideally located for exploring the main cultural centres of the Andalucia, especially Granada, Cordoba and Seville.
Visit Granada’s magnificent Alhambra palace, the last strong hold of the Moors in Spain, Cordoba’s incredible Mezquita mosque & Cathedral and Seville’s Cathedral , Giralda tower, plaza de Espana and Real Alacazar.
Locally the charming town of Antequera with it’s many buildings of architectural interest , historical Roman and Moorish influences including the Moorish castle overlooking the town is definitely worth visiting.
– The summers here are long, hot and sunny with cloudless skies perfect for relaxing around the pool whilst spring is also pleasantly warm & the countryside is alive with a profusion of wild flowers in the olive groves
During autumn and winter the cooler weather is ideal for out door pursuits, the sun sets are wonderful, the lemon & orange trees bear fruit and the olives are ready for harvest.
– This is a genuinely unspoilt working rural area producing some of Spain’s finest quality olive oil.
Try some typical Andalucian cuisine such as delicious chorizo, Porras Antequera, Jamon Serrano, Morcilla, Gazpacho Tortillas, and many tasty pork dishes with a glass of chilled fino or a rioja in one of many tapas bars or very resonably priced restaurants in the area.
– Experience the vibrant energy of the local ferias in the summer months with authentic flamenco, singing, dancing, children’s rides, shows and more into the early hours! There are two main ferias in Antequera , May and August. More locally Villanueva de Algaidas first week in August, La Atalaya in May, Iznajar and La Parrilla in early September plus many more in other locations. The more serious but unmissable Semana Santa (Easter) processions and festivities are also a must to see.
The Iznajar / La Parrilla area
– We are close to the attractive 32 km lake at Iznajar which is overlooked by the historic town itself set high on a rocky out crop and surrounded by olive clad hills and mountains. The lake beach offers swimming, swimming,canoe & pedaloe hire in summer and this is perfect walking and bird watching country.
Iznajar with its fascinating winding narrow streets, Moorish castle & Church offers many little bars, restaurants and dozens of small shops. The property is situated within an unspoilt typically rural location which produces some of Spain’s finest olive oil & you may experience some agricultural noise from time to time. The olive harvesting period runs from approx December to March/April
– La Parrilla village has a typical local Andalucian bar (serves tapas) ,play area with swings/slides, hardcourt for football/tennis ,olive mill & ancient chapel.Visit the town of Villanueva de Algaidas with its restaurants, tapas bars & shops including small supermarkets.There are even two nightclubs here for the younger generation!
For children there is the Science park at Granada, Donkey Sanctuary at Fuente de Piedra, Wolf Park near Antequera as well as the lake beach summer activities.
Walking holidays in this region of Spain is very popular for those who love to sightsee and enjoy the country and mountain fresh air and also for those who love to visit the many places of interest, from small quaint villages to impressive cities. The choices are endless with good local tours for a short ramble of 4 hours or a drive by 4×4 vehicle for a full walk, all levels and experiences catered for. There really is something for everyone!
Enquire about this property
Tel: + 34 952743615
When contacting owner please mention that you saw the property on www.ThemedHolidayIdeas.com