- Home » Properties. » BIRD WATCHING HOLIDAY – Stay at Ducks And Drakes Price From £295 Low Season Per Unit Per Week
BIRD WATCHING HOLIDAY – Stay at Ducks And Drakes Price From £295 Low Season Per Unit Per WeekVisited 93 times , 1 Visits today
Both units have well equipped kitchens. Please see the property description for individual details.
TV & DVD Player.
Walking, Bird Watching, Photography
Children Welcome,Pets Considered,No Smoking
Nearest Airport :
Nearest Theme :
Nearest Shops :
Nearest Bar/Restaurant :
Less than 1mi
Ducks And Drakes Price From £295 Low Season Per Unit Per Week
Situated in the Annexe at Kiln House, Chipping Norton
10% reduction when taking both units
Sleeps 4 Adults & 2 Children, 2 bedrooms. Price From £295 Low Season Per Unit Per Week
Set on the edge of the Cotswolds close to the market town of Chipping Norton the annexe was formerly a children’s kindergarten school and although not very attractive from the outside it has the advantage of being well insulated to meet local authority standards and keeps cool in summer and warm in winter.
- This single storey building is sited next to the family house.
- Both properties enjoy the benefit of a large outer entrance hall which is part of the property and is ideal for drying off dogs and dealing with muddy boots etc.
- Guests can walk to the South to find the nearest pub or simply cross the road and walk by footpath to Chipping Norton. In fact, there are footpaths in every direction to explore the flora and fauna.
- Kiln House has chickens and ducks which are available to view by prior arrangement with the owners. Organic free range eggs are available to purchase.
- A small welcome pack plus sheets and towels will be provided.
- The Drakes unit is slightly larger than the Ducks and is ideal for families with accommodation for four in beds and can go up to six using a futon in the living room but the access to the bathroom is through the main bedroom which is OK for children but not so suitable for two couples.
- The Ducks unit is slightly smaller but ideal for two couples as the bathroom suite is quite separate and there is a futon so six can stay if required.
- The Drakes kitchen is the larger more fully equipped with a 4 ring cooker and oven plus a microwave-cooker and fridge/freezer.
- The Ducks kitchen has recently been upgraded and has a 4 ring cooker with small oven, a microwave and a fridge with a freezer section.
- Both properties have the usual range of cooking utensils crockery etc.
Adjacent to the Drakes unit there is a fenced hard standing children’s playground for pedalling round the cherry tree.
The property spreads over six acres with many newly planted British native trees.
Rates (per unit per week)
Low season £295 – £330.
Mid season £320 – £370.
High season £400 – £435.
10% reduction when taking both units – credit cards accepted.
Changeover normally on Friday or by arrangement.
Both units sleep a maximum 12.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
The Cotswolds Water Park and Slimbridge Wildlife Wetlands Trust make ideal destinations for birdwatching. There are a vast array of species on any walk, cycle ride or even a drive through this special area of the United Kingdom. From Peregrines to Wagtails to Red Kites, there are many gems to spot. Join us on one of fabulous bird watching tours. Contact Themed Holiday Ideas for more details.
Enquire about this property
Themed Holiday Ideas contact information
Tel: +44 (0)1223 968053
Tel: +44 01608645645
When contacting owner please mention that you saw the property on www.ThemedHolidayIdeas.com