CYCLING HOLIDAY – Stay at Rose May Cottage Price From £375 Per WeekVisited 65 times , 1 Visits today
Modern, well-equipped kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, microwave & washing machine.
LCD TV & DVD Player.
Cycling, Horse Riding, Historical
Children Welcome,No Pets Allowed,No Smoking
Nearest Airport :
Nearest Theme :
Nearest Shops :
Nearest Bar/Restaurant :
Rose May Cottage Price From £375 Per Week
Part of Chasewood Farm Holiday Cottages
Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms. Price From £375 Per Week
Enjoying a lovely rural setting on a 430-acre farm on the edge of the Cotswolds, Chasewood Farm is the perfect base for exploring both the Cotswolds and central England.
- The cottages have been carefully converted from former stables, a coach house and other outbuildings to retain a great deal of character.
- All properties were consistently graded 4 star (defined as excellent overall level of quality) during our 9-year period with Country Holidays and are decorated and furnished to a high standard.
- Very peaceful location with a wealth of birdlife and wildlife. Good for walking.
- Cottages are child-friendly with wooden or tiled flooring throughout and the farm provides a very safe environment for children to play in.
- Welcome pack including wine, flowers, cookies etc on arrival.
Rose May Cottage (all on one level)
Separate kitchen with access to garden. Lounge/Dining Room. Bathroom with bath, toilet, washbasin and overbath shower. One double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom (NB: Please note twin bedroom can only be accessed via main bedroom).
Private garden with furniture, patio and barbecue area.
Ample off-road parking.
Situated 4 miles from the old market town of Witney, the Cotswold villages of Burford, Stow, Bourton-on-the Water and Bibury are close by. Oxford is 15 miles away and Stratford approximately 30 miles. Burford Wildlife Park, Blenheim Palace and other National Trust houses and gardens are also nearby.
Pub/restaurant within 1/2 mile and many other excellent village pubs within 5-10 minutes drive.
- Modern, well-equipped kitchens with electric cooker, fridge, microwave and washing machine.
- Each property has a private garden with furniture, patio and barbecue areas. All gardens back on to woods.
- All fuel, power, bed linen (duvets) and towels/tea towels are included.
- Oil central heating.
- LCD televisions and DVD players in each cottage.
- Cots and highchairs available.
- Sorry, no pets.
- No smoking.
A number of superb cycling routes enable you to explore the area with its many quaint little villages and picturesque towns. Take in the stunning views with great hills and rolling countryside, particularly good for mountain biking. Popular cycling routes take you for miles. There are also routes for beginners and the more advanced as well as mountain biking and e-biking. Cycle hire can be arranged and a full itinerary is also possible with a qualified guide. Please ask Themed Holiday Ideas for details.
Enquire about this property
Themed Holiday Ideas contact information
Tel: +44 (0)1223 968053
Tel: +44 01993868359
When contacting owner please mention that you saw the property on www.ThemedHolidayIdeas.com