- Home » Properties. » CYCLING HOLIDAY – Stay at Summerson Meadow Farmhouse Price From £450-£880 Per Week
CYCLING HOLIDAY – Stay at Summerson Meadow Farmhouse Price From £450-£880 Per WeekVisited 74 times , 1 Visits today
Fitted kitchen with electric double oven, ceramic hob, washing machine & fridge. A large freezer is also available.
Thee TVs with Freeview, DVD player, DVDs, books, childrens toys & very limited Wi-Fi.
Walking, Cycling, Photography
Children Welcome,No Pets Allowed,No Smoking
Nearest Airport :
Durham Tees Valley 26mi
Nearest Theme :
Nearest Shops :
Nearest Bar/Restaurant :
Summerson Meadow Farmhouse Price From £450-£880 Per Week
For more information please CLICK HERE
Sleeps 8, 4 bedrooms. Price From £450
Summerson Meadow Farmhouse is in a rural location just outside the village of Moorsholm adjacent to the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors and the scenic Yorkshire coast. It is part of a working farm. Come and visit us – a lovely friends and family holiday home all year round. Centrally situated for visiting lots of places, both inland and our lovely local beaches. Perfect place to relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of life into a farmhouse that feels like home.
- This spacious farmhouse can accommodate eight guests and has four bedrooms, two double rooms (one en-suite), two twin rooms and a substantial size bathroom with overhead shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.
- The house is traditionally and comfortably furnished befitting its age being built in 1896. The bedrooms have panoramic views of the coast and the North Yorkshire Moor National Park.
- There is a fitted kitchen with electric double oven, ceramic hob, washing machine, fridge: dining room also a comfortable living room with seating for eight people.
- There are three TVs with Freeview and a DVD player.
- Very limited Wi-Fi is available and not suitable for streaming or YouTube.
- In the old dairy room children have a play area with toys provided (some not suitable for under three years without supervision) and also a TV to play DVDs.
- A large freezer is also available.
- A large selection of books is available, also DVDs and games to entertain you and relax with after a day out visiting our beautiful countryside.
- Travel cot, highchair and safety gate are provided.
- In the welcome pack you will find lots of information about places to visit, local golf clubs, fisheries and activities for children. Information is also provided about local places to eat and drink!
- Sorry No smoking is allowed.
- Sorry no pets.
Outside is off road parking, an enclosed garden with garden furniture also an enclosed rear courtyard with bike storage space and plenty of room for young children to play games and ride a small bike.
- Nearest shop is three miles and pub are two miles.
- With all the beautiful countryside and wildlife to see and only a short ten-minute drive to the coast it is great for the keen photographer.
- The farmhouse is accessible to all the local tourist destinations.
- Weekly bookings are from Saturday to Saturday.
- Short breaks are Friday to Monday or Monday to Friday.
- Minimum break is for three nights.
- If you have different requirements outside peak times, please ask as there can be more flexibility.
- Discount for only two guests.
- If you are unable to reach the owner by telephone, please complete the enquiry form below for a response.
There is plenty to see and do whilst cycling in North Yorkshire. With lots of magnificent country side and a spectacular valley including the North Yorks Moor National Park where there is always new cycle routes to be found. Popular cycling routes take you for miles. There are also routes for beginners and the more advanced, as well as mountain biking. Cycle hire can be arranged and a full itinerary is also possible with a qualified guide. Please ask Themed Holiday Ideas for details.
Enquire about this property
Themed Holiday Ideas contact information
Tel: +44 (0)1223 968053
Tel: +44 07929635230
When contacting owner please mention that you saw the property on www.ThemedHolidayIdeas.com