- Home » Properties. » CYCLING HOLIDAY – Stay at The Cottage, Alum Bay House Price From £350-£750 Per Week
CYCLING HOLIDAY – Stay at The Cottage, Alum Bay House Price From £350-£750 Per WeekVisited 75 times , 1 Visits today
Modern well equipped fitted kitchen with washer-tumble drier, dishwasher, microwave, electric hob and fan oven, fridge & freezer.
TV, DVD Player & Wireless Broadband.
Walking, Cycling, Photography
Due to the nature of the stairs they are not suitable for the unsure of foot.
Children Welcome,Pets Considered
Nearest Airport :
Nearest Theme :
Nearest Shops :
Nearest Bar/Restaurant :
The Cottage, Alum Bay House Price From £350-£750 Per Week
Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms. Price From £350-£750 Per Week
The Cottage, Alum Bay House is a 16th century semi detached stone cottage located between Totland and Alum Bay in an area of outstanding natural beauty at the base of Tennyson Down.
- The Cottage comfortably sleeps six and a travel cot is also available.
- 3 bedrooms: downstairs kingsize, upstairs double and twin.
- Bed linen is included except for the cot.
- Upstairs loo and downstairs bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Comfortable sitting room with TV and DVD.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Dining room with circular table and child’s booster seat and high chair available.
- Modern well equipped fitted kitchen with washer-tumble drier, dishwasher, microwave, electric hob and fan oven, fridge and freezer.
Enclosed garden with barbecue and garden furniture provided.
Within five minutes you can access the Tennyson Trail and look back along the coast to St. Catherine’s Lighthouse, or stroll up onto Headen Warren and see the spectacular views of the Needles. The pretty harbour town of Yarmouth is 4 miles away as is the beautiful sandy beach of Compton Bay, part of the Jurassic coastline.
Please note that due to the nature of the stairs they are not suitable for the unsure of foot.
Oil fired central heating and electricity are provided free of charge.
A well behaved dog is welcome by prior arrangement.
The Isle of Wight’s cycling routes stretch for 200 miles across a uniquely beautiful landscape. Coupled with a bicycle-friendly culture, the Isle of Wight has been named one of the best cycling destinations in the world. For details about guided off or on road cycle routes, please contact Themed Holiday Ideas.
Enquire about this property
Themed Holiday Ideas contact information
Tel: +44 (0)1223 968053
Tel: +44 01256819853
When contacting owner please mention that you saw the property on www.ThemedHolidayIdeas.com