HISTORICAL HOLIDAY – Stay at The Forge Price From £625 Mid Season Per WeekVisited 127 times , 1 Visits today
Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine & Microwave.
HD TV, Freesat, DVD Player & Wireless Broadband.
Walking, Historical, Photography.
Children Welcome,Pets Considered,No Smoking
Nearest Airport :
Nearest Theme :
Nearest Shops :
Nearest Bar/Restaurant :
The Forge Price From £625 Mid Season Per Week
Detached accommodation set in one acre of private grounds
Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms. Price From £625 Mid Season Per Week
The Forge is conveniently placed in the attractive Hampshire village of West Tytherley, within easy driving distance of Salisbury, Winchester and the New Forest National Park.
- Kitchen with fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave. There is also a dining table with four chairs.
- Sitting room with wood burning stove for cosy nights in front of the fire.
- Additional lounge with large comfy sofa and armchairs, HD television, DVD player, Freesat and double doors that take you out to the patio where you can sit when the sun shines.
- Bathroom with shower, bath, WC and wash basin.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds.
Patio with furniture. Private garden set in one acre of private grounds.
Situated off a secluded country lane on the Hampshire/Wiltshire border in beautiful countryside, The Forge has an abundance of great days out and attractions within easy reach. It provides a peaceful location for families and pet owners standing in one acre of grounds surrounded by fields and woodland – just perfect for relaxing and unwinding!
The local area provides excellent opportunities for fishing, cycling, walking and golf, as well as award winning gastro pubs in Romsey, Salisbury, Stockbridge and Winchester – all a short drive away. There is also a traditional pub within walking distance of The Forge which provides good food and local ales, and a well stocked village shop for stocking up on provisions.
There is much to see and do in the area, or you can simply enjoy the peace of the countryside without leaving The Forge. Within half an hour drive you will find the historic cathedral cities of Salisbury, and Winchester, as well as Mottisfont Abbey, Marwell Zoo and world famous Stonehenge. The New Forest National Park is only twenty minutes away with miles of tracks and trails ideal for walking, pony trekking, cycling and picnics. Also within easy reach is Portsmouth, home of the Mary Rose and HMS Victory.
- The price includes linen, towels, logs, electricity, oil for heating and WiFi.
- Up to two dogs welcome.
- Children welcome.
- Short breaks available out of peak season, please enquire with the owner.
- No smoking.
- Unlikely to be suitable for wheelchair users. Please discuss any specific accessibility requirements with the owner.
- Arrival day flexible.
For lovers of history, the medieval city of Salisbury, whose cathedral boasts the tallest spire in England and is the home of the Magna Carta, is only 9 miles away. The ancient prehistoric standing stones of Stonehenge are a pleasant half hour drive as are the fascinating yet lesser known archaeological sites of Woodhenge, Avebury Ring and Old Sarum. The historic cathedral city of Winchester and Portsmouth historic dockyard are also within easy reach. For details about our superb historical tours, please contact Themed Holiday Ideas.
Enquire about this property
Themed Holiday Ideas contact information
Tel: +44 (0)1223 968053
Tel: +44 01794341667
When contacting owner please mention that you saw the property on www.ThemedHolidayIdeas.com