HORSE RIDING HOLIDAY – Stay at Les Hiboux – The Gite Price From £350 Per WeekVisited 240 times , 2 Visits today
Gas cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster & kettle.
Television with UK Freesat channels and DVD player.
Horse Riding, Wine Tasting, Photography
Children Welcome,Pets Considered,No Smoking
Nearest Airport :
Nearest Theme :
Nearest Shops :
Nearest Bar/Restaurant :
Les Hiboux – The Gite Price From £350 Per Week
For more information please CLICK HERE
Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms. Price From £350 Per Week
This rural two bedroom gite / holiday house with swimming pool is close to Brossac and Aubeterre-sur-Dronne in the Poitou Charentes area and is ideal for family holidays. It is all on one level and has a good-sized cottage style kitchen, a large living area, 2 large bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin) and private garden with a barbecue. The gite / holiday house living area has large windows on three sides letting in lots of light. The entire gite / holiday house has been recently redecorated and furnished. The kitchen is equipped with a gas cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster and kettle, and there is a small washing machine in the bathroom.
The gite / holiday house has a log burner if you wish to visit in spring, autumn or even winter and take advantage of the local walking and cycling routes outside of the summer season.
The gite / holiday house has a television with UK Freesat channels and DVD player.
The gite / holiday house has private fenced garden, and guests in the gite also have the run of the two acres of land in which the main house is set. The large garden has a swimming pool, plenty of spots to sit and relax, great views out over the Poitou Charentes countryside, and for young guests there is a trampoline, swings, a wendy house and lots of space for games.
- Bordeaux (83 km): British Airways, EasyJet, Ryanair.
- Bergerac (106 km): Ryanair, Flybe, Jet2.
- Limoges (153 km): Ryanair.
- La Rochelle (158 km): Ryanair, Flybe.
- Le Havre – 600 km.
- Caen – 520 km.
- Cherbourg – 640 km.
- Calais – 790 km.
Driving from Brossac (6 km)
- From the Tourist Information/Mairie centre in Brossac, head south.
- Turn Right after Spar shop (Signed Montguyon/Centre du loiters (Etang Vallier), Saint Vallier.
- Turn right after the Boucherie (100M) towards Montguyon / Martron) (D2).
- Take first Left towards Monguyon/Martron (D7).
- Continue straight for approximately 5 Km.
- 1 km after left turn signed Saint Vallier, Turn right (signed ‘Guizengeard’).
- After approx. After 1 km turn left at the Chez Bouchet sign.
- Les Hiboux can be found at the end of the lane.
Driving from Bordeaux (90 km)
- Follow signs for E5/E70/Paris and merge onto E70/N230.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for A10/E5/Paris/E606 and merge onto A10/E5.
- Take exit 39b to merge onto N10 toward E606/Angoulême/Barbezieux.
- Follow the N10 for 35 km.
- Take the D910 exit toward Chevanceaux/Pouillac.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto D910.
- Slight right onto D142.
- Turn left toward D100.
- Slight right onto D100.
- Continue onto D68.
- Turn right toward Fontaine de Roullet.
- Continue straight onto Fontaine de Roullet.
- Turn right onto Chez Bouchet.
The gite / holiday house is in a quiet rural location, but is close to shops and supermarkets, markets, lake and river beaches, kayaking / canoeing, chateaux and many other great days out.
All guests are provided with a small welcome pack (milk, bread, wine) and welcome drink on arrival. If requested the previous day, we will collect and deliver fresh bread/croissants for breakfast. We are able to provide well-priced cooked meals using fresh local ingredients (many from our own garden!) and barbecues on our sun terrace if you do not feel like cooking. We understand that you love to spend time with your children on holiday, but that it can also be nice to escape by yourselves. We are quite happy to look after your children, just ask us if when we are free. Pets are welcome.
Horse riders will love the miles of secluded pathway through the idyllic countryside. This region is abundant with wildlife and so much to see while on horseback. There are different riding experiences available for young and old, beginners and experienced riders and an equestrian centre very close by you can even walk to. We can arrange for you to go out for a day, or everyday for a week, you choose! For details and prices please contact Themed Holiday Ideas directly.
Enquire about this property
Themed Holiday Ideas contact information
Tel: +44 (0)1223 968053
Tel: + 33 545789764
When contacting owner please mention that you saw the property on www.ThemedHolidayIdeas.com