PHOTOGRAPHY HOLIDAY – Stay at Needle Point Price From £250 Per WeekVisited 118 times , 1 Visits today
Private Space Parking
Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar & microwave.
Freeview TV, DVD player, books & wireless broadband.
Walking, Bird Watching, Historical, Horse Riding, Photography
Children Welcome,No Pets Allowed,No Smoking
Nearest Airport :
Nearest Theme :
Nearest Shops :
Nearest Bar/Restaurant :
Needle Point Price From £250 Per Week
Bungalow located in the Linstone Chine Holiday Park
Sleeps 4-6, 2 bedrooms. Price From £250 Per Week
Needle Point is a delightful family owned bungalow situated in West Wight just 3 miles from the historic town of Yarmouth and ferry port.
- From a total refurbishment in 2014, the new fully equipped kitchen/breakfast bar (inc microwave). Premier new laminate flooring.
- Open plan lounge with Sofa bed, Freeview TV and DVD player benefit from a new full gas central heating system.
- New luxury shower and quality W/C suite installation with heated mirror and heated towel rail.
- Bedrooms: 1 Double bedroom with side cabinets + bedroom with two single beds and wardrobe. Ample storage under single bed.
Rear south facing patio area.
Designated private parking is to the rear of the bungalow.
Needle Point is set on a quiet secluded part of the Linstone Chine Holiday Park just 2 minutes from the private beach and adjoining the sandy Colwell Bay with its Cafe and shop facilities. The town of Freshwater is close by with the West Wight sports centre and indoor swimming pool, also many shops of interest.
- There is an 18-hole golf course on the downs above Freshwater Bay which welcomes visitors.
- The location is ideal for idyllic walks, cycling, children’s activity area or just relaxing taking in the stunning sunsets on the new south facing patio.
- Needlepoint is available to let from Saturday to Saturday from March till November.
- Quality duvets, pillows, linen and towels supplied, but please bring your own beach towels.
- All heating and electric are included.
- The bungalow is cleaned between lettings.
- Pets not allowed.
- No smoking permitted within the property.
- Wi-Fi Internet connection is provided.
A deposit of £50.00 (non refundable) is required when booking your holiday.
Balance is required to be paid at least 28 days before the start of your holiday. Keys available from our key safe box from 15.00 on the Saturday arrival and please replace on departure at 10.00.
Let your passion for photography flourish in picturesque Isle of Wight, offering a return to rural life at a slower pace and a dream for anyone interested in capturing its fantastic landscape. Stunning scenery, historical buildings and breath-taking sunrises and sunsets all contributes to taking you on a magical tour of photography and all that it has to offer, with images that you’ll take home and treasure for a lifetime. For more details or to make a booking please contact Themed Holiday Ideas.
Enquire about this property
Themed Holiday Ideas contact information
Tel: +44 (0)1223 968053
Tel: +44 07956128288
When contacting owner please mention that you saw the property on www.ThemedHolidayIdeas.com