PHOTOGRAPHY HOLIDAY – Stay at Swallow Barn Price From £315-£465 Per WeekVisited 77 times , 1 Visits today
Kitchen with electric oven & hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle & toaster. Automatic washing machine & ironing facilities in the utility room.
Colour Freesat HD TV, DVD player, CD-Radio, books, games & wireless broadband.
Walking, Bird Watching, Photography
Children Welcome,No Pets Allowed,No Smoking
Nearest Airport :
Nearest Theme :
Nearest Shops :
Kirkby Stephen 5mi
Nearest Bar/Restaurant :
Kirkby Stephen 5mi
Swallow Barn Price From £315-£465 Per Week
Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms. Price From £315-£465 Per Week
Swallow Barn is ideally located in the Upper Eden Valley within easy reach of many walks and various places of interest locally and in the Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and Northern Pennines. This spacious former barn has been converted to an excellent standard creating a welcoming comfortable 2-bedroom cottage.
It’s a wonderful haven of peace and quiet nestled within farmland, with views of fells and open countryside and our adjoining hay meadow all providing a great place for observing wildlife. Only 10 minutes away by car to the market town of Kirkby Stephen (distance 5miles) to local amenities; – shops supermarket, cafes.
- Large, light and airy sitting room/dining area with electric fire and French windows leading to a decking area and patio with furniture.
- Well equipped fitted kitchen.
- Spacious utility/wet room with walk in shower, toilet and sink.
- 2 bedrooms – 1 King size bed and 1 Twin beds.
- Bathroom with bath, toilet and wash hand basin.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster.
- Spacious utility/wet room with walk in shower, toilet and sink. Including automatic washing machine and iron /ironing board.
- Colour Freesat HD TV, DVD player, CD/Radio. Free Wi-Fi.
- Selection of books and games.
- All linen provided.
- All electricity and central heating fuel included in rent.
French windows leading to a decking area and patio with furniture.
Private off road parking 2 cars.
- Located in the Upper Eden Valley, it is within easy reach of the Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and Northern Pennines for many walks and various places of interest locally.
- Only 10 minutes away by car to the market town of Kirkby Stephen (distance 5miles) to local amenities; – shops supermarket, cafes, restaurants, take-away and pubs.
- There are a wide variety of activity and family tourist attractions in the Eden Valley and surrounding area.
- Many local craft and food producers, farmers markets and village shows.
- Horse riding, 4×4 and quad bike treks.
- Many walks and nature trails.
- Local River and lake fishing.
- Cycle hire in Kirkby Stephen.
- Indoor swimming in Appleby.
- Settle-Carlisle railway station 6 miles with scenic route and occasional steam trains.
Visit England: 4 Star.
Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Let your passion for photography flourish in stunning Cumbria, offering a return to a slower pace and a dream for anyone interested in capturing its fantastic beauty. We take you on a magical tour of photography and all that it has to offer, with images that you’ll take home and treasure for a lifetime. For prices and more information about photography classes, please contact Themed Holiday Ideas.
Enquire about this property
Themed Holiday Ideas contact information
Tel: +44 (0)1223 968053
Tel: +44 01768341840
When contacting owner please mention that you saw the property on www.ThemedHolidayIdeas.com