- Home » Properties. » PHOTOGRAPHY HOLIDAY – Stay at The Old Barn Gallery Price £995-£1,095 Mid Season Per Week
PHOTOGRAPHY HOLIDAY – Stay at The Old Barn Gallery Price £995-£1,095 Mid Season Per WeekVisited 44 times , 2 Visits today
Integrated dishwasher, New World integrated hob/oven, Bosch washing machine & tumble dryer.
Flat-screen LG TVs & Wireless Broadband.
Walking, Cycling, Photography
Children Welcome,No Pets Allowed,No Smoking
Nearest Airport :
Nearest Theme :
Nearest Shops :
Nearest Bar/Restaurant :
The Old Barn Gallery Price £995-£1,095 Mid Season Per Week
For more information please CLICK HERE
Luxury holiday barn conversion in Little Snoring, North Norfolk
Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms. Price £995-£1,095 Per Week
The property is a simply stunning converted Norfolk brick and flint barn with 3 en-suite bedrooms. The barn was converted and finished to an exceptionally high standard in 2016, and it’s design means that there are some outstanding features found within the property. The owner’s love of art is evident throughout the property.
The property has the following features:
- Hot water and heating throughout the barn is supplied by an environmentally friendly Air Source Heat Pump.
- There is a huge floor space which has been wonderfully designed as an open space, incorporating the dining area, lounge and kitchen.
- The original wooden beams, high ceilings and beautiful antique furniture and artwork chosen carefully by the owner throughout the property, offer a very warm and welcoming appearance.
- The dining area feels spacious and the extendable wooden table comfortably seats 8 people.
- The breakfast bar is a lovely area to relax over breakfast. There are 3 bar stools here.
- There is an integrated dishwasher, and New World integrated hob/oven. All kitchen utensils are supplied including a cafetiere.
- The layout of the lounge, and thick quality rug, make it feel cosy as well as spacious.
- There are 2 very comfortable sofas and 2 leather armchairs, making easy seating for 8 guests. There is a flat screen LG TV mounted on the wall.
- There is a very homely log burner, well positioned and mounted on a slate designed platform. Ideal for those cold winter nights!
- Some fantastic artwork is found throughout the property. Wi-Fi is also available to use.
- The corridor leads to the 3 bedrooms. There is a utility room off the living space downstairs which includes a Bosch washing machine and tumble dryer and a basket of beach towels.
- The master bedroom is beautifully finished. There is a super kingsize bed, chest of drawers, flat screen LG TV and a cupboard. There is a hairdryer in every bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 has a kingsize bed, chest of drawers, bedside cabinets and a cupboard. There is also a flat screen LG TV mounted on the wall.
- All bathrooms are designed in modern luxury and have heated towel rails, shaver points and designer basins and WC’s.
- The ensuite bathroom to the bedroom with king sized bed, contains a bath with overhead shower. All 3 bathrooms have the rainwater type shower head.
- Bedroom 3 is a cosy room with bunk beds. The bunk beds can fit adults and the room contains a vertical chest of drawers and cabinet.
The Old Barn Gallery is accessed via gates to the Manor Barns. There is a separate private area for car parking for the property at the entrance to the Barns.
There are gardens to the front and rear of the Barn.
The latest addition to the owner’s portfolio of luxury holiday barn conversions in Norfolk – this property is a very cosy and wonderfully designed barn in Little Snoring, perfectly located in the heart of North Norfolk, and under 15 minutes to the beach. The peaceful village of Little Snoring provides an idyllic base for a relaxing retreat, whilst being surrounded by some of the delights of Norfolk. The charming Georgian village of Holt, with it’s fantastic array of shops, cafes and wooded parks, is only 10 miles away. To the North lies the award winning Brancaster, Holkham, Wells-next-the Sea and Blakeney coastline. In the other direction, the historic market town of Fakenham is just 4 miles away and even closer is the superb Pensthorpe Nature Reserve.
The wonderfully located Sculthorpe Mill pub is found on the neighbouring river Wensum, and the brilliant recently reopened Black Lion Hotel restaurant and Little Walsingham Farm Shop are just under 10 minutes down the road. King’s Lynn is 24 miles away with regular trains to London via Liverpool Street and Kings Cross taking under two hours, and there are many recommended golf courses nearby.
Bookings are taken Friday to Friday.
Prices for weekend stays and midweek breaks available on request.
Sorry No pets. Non-smoking.
Norfolk is renowned for its wildlife, stunning beaches, picturesque villages and superb restaurants. Little Snoring is perfectly located to enjoy all of these experiences and much more. Whether that involves walking, browsing market stalls or boutique shops, relaxing on some of the most beautiful beaches in the country or simply enjoying some exquisite food and drink – you are likely to find it all available here.
There are numerous highlights to a break in North Norfolk. CLICK HERE to explore what is on offer.
Let your passion for photography flourish in this picturesque region of the United Kingdom, offering a return to rural life at a slower pace and a dream for anyone interested in capturing its fantastic landscape. Stunning scenery, historical buildings and breathtaking sunrises and sunsets all contributes to taking you on a magical tour of photography and all that it has to offer, with images that you’ll take home and treasure for a lifetime. For more details or to make a booking please contact Themed Holiday Ideas.
Enquire about this property
Themed Holiday Ideas contact information
Tel: +44 (0)1223 968053
Tel: +44 07914620903
When contacting owner please mention that you saw the property on www.ThemedHolidayIdeas.com