- Home » Properties. » PHOTOGRAPHY HOLIDAY – Stay at Tuksumduin French Farmhouse Barn Price From €83 Per Night
PHOTOGRAPHY HOLIDAY – Stay at Tuksumduin French Farmhouse Barn Price From €83 Per NightVisited 167 times , 1 Visits today
Private Space Parking
Large fully equipped kitchen, washing machine & ironing board.
Freeview TV, CD Player, MP3 Player, iPod Docking Station, Books, Games & Wireless Broadband.
Walking, Cycling, Photography
Children Welcome,Pets Considered
Nearest Airport :
Nearest Theme :
Grottes de Cougnac caves 5km
Nearest Shops :
Nearest Bar/Restaurant :
Tuksumduin French Farmhouse Barn Price From €83 Per Night
For more information please CLICK HERE
Sleeps 8, 4 bedrooms. Price From €83 Per Night
Tuksumduin has the following layout:
- Entrance door to the Kitchen / Dining area with.
- Dining table and chairs.
- Oak beams.
- Comfortable settee and armchair.
- Large fully equipped kitchen.
- Windows or doors to both sides of the room giving a superb sunny aspect.
To the side you enter the lounge which has old oak beams. There are comfortable sofa’s coffee tables TV with free-view channels and the bookcase and games for those who want them.
A further door leads to:
- Separate WC with wash hand basin.
- Fully tiled shower room containing shower cubicle and wash hand basin, large mirror with lights over.
- Washing machine, ironing board.
- A wide staircase leads to the first floor.
Landing leading to:
- 1 large bedroom with King-size Bed, Wardrobe, Dressing table and bedside tables.
- Bathroom with shower cubicle, vanity unit and WC.
- 2nd large bedroom with King-size bed, chest of drawers, Wardrobe and bedside tables.
- 3rd double bedroom with 2 Single beds, wardrobe, bedside tables.
- 4th double bedroom with 2 Single beds, Wardrobe, bedside tables.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary welcome pack upon arrival.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- CD, MP3 player, iPod docking station.
- Freeview TV.
- Private parking.
- Towels and bedding included.
- Free cot and high chair on request.
- BBQ equipment and stylish garden furniture.
- Pets accepted (please enquire to discuss costs).
- Flexible arrival and departure dates (arrivals after 5pm, departure before 10am).
- Minimum three night stay for self-catering properties.
- No smoking within the properties but guests are free to smoke outside.
- Flexible bike hire.
Private screened, fenced and gated decking area.
Communal rear garden.
BBQ equipment and stylish garden furniture.
Directions to La Plaine Fajoles
Arriving by Air
La Plaine Fajoles is less than an hours drive from the new airport in Brive which currently has flights from London City Airport and London Stansted with Ryanair.
Ryanair also fly to Limoges, Rodez and Bergerac. There are many further scheduled flights to Toulouse.
Driving times from the following airports
From Brive Airport: 45 Minutes
From Limoges Airport: 1 Hour 45minutes
From Rodez Airport: 2 Hour 10 minutes
From Bergerac Airport: 2 Hours
From Toulouse Airport: 2.5 Hours
Distance from the Ports
Easily reached by the A20 motorway, La Plaine Fajoles is 786 kms (8 hours) from Calais and 640 kms (7 hours) from St Malo.
Arriving by Eurotunnel & Rail
The Paris-Brive direct service takes just under 4 hours and we are 35 minutes from Brive. Alternatively, you can take the Paris-Toulouse service which stops in Souillac, 15 minutes drive from our location.
Detailed directions will be supplied by email on confirmation of booking.
- Once reservation is made via our website we will confirm by email.
- To complete the reservation we will ask for a 30% deposit. This is payable at the time of booking and the balance is due 8 weeks prior to the holiday starting.
- We accept payments by direct transfer (bacs), paypal or cheque.
- We can arrange pick up & drop off at the local airports or train stations for agreed costs.
- We offer a meal on arrival service if required – details provided at time of final payment.
- A refundable damages deposit of £300 is payable with the final payment – this is returned within 10 days at the end of the stay provided no significant issues have arisen.
- All details and full terms and conditions are sent prior to your deposit payment.
Let your passion for photography flourish in this beautiful region of the France, offering a return to rural life at a slower pace and a dream for anyone interested in capturing its lovely landscape. Stunning scenery, historical buildings, breath-taking sunrises and sunsets all contribute to taking you on a magical tour of photography and all that it has to offer, with images that you’ll take home and treasure for a lifetime. For more details or to make a booking please contact Themed Holiday Ideas.
Enquire about this property
Themed Holiday Ideas contact information
Tel: +44 (0)1223 968053
Tel: + 44 07982925340
When contacting owner please mention that you saw the property on www.ThemedHolidayIdeas.com