WALKING HOLIDAY – Stay at Buzzards Cottage Price From £250 Per WeekVisited 99 times , 1 Visits today
Fridge with freezer box, electric cooker & microwave.
Flat screen TV, Freesat, DVD Player & Wireless Broadband.
Walking, Bird Watching, Photography
Children Welcome,Pets Considered,No Smoking
Nearest Airport :
Nearest Theme :
Nearest Shops :
Nearest Bar/Restaurant :
Buzzards Cottage Price From £250 Per Week
For more information please CLICK HERE
Weatherham Farm Holliday Cottages Exmoor
Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom. Price From £250 Per Week
Buzzards, dog friendly holiday cottage for two people. Refurbished with new kitchen, shower room and furnishings. The king size bed is made up for you with towels, linens, electricity, heating oil and logs all included.
This Exmoor holiday cottage has an open plan, living area, kitchen and eating area. From its entrance hall, a two turn stair case leads to the landing, large bedroom and separate shower room. Car parking is opposite the cottage front window. The cottage is surrounded by our fields with fine 180 degree views over the valley.
- One large upstairs bedroom with king size double bed
- Upstairs shower room with washbasin, toilet and walk-in power shower.
- Well equipped open plan living area with kitchen – including, fridge with freezer box, electric cooker, microwave, dining table and chairs.
- Carpeted sitting room.
- Double glazing, Woodburner and central heating.
- 2 Armchairs, flat screen television, Freesat and DVD player.
- Wi-Fi Internet Access.
- Beautiful views over the old farmyard with plenty of space to relax.
- Comfortable in any season or weather.
Private terrace with picnic bench, perfect for outdoor dining.
Use of additional garden – enjoy the views with a book or a ball!
We have a dedicated field kept for your enjoyment, providing plenty of space for games (you’ll find a selection provided), a BBQ, sitting reading, watching the animals, enjoying the birdlife or simply taking in the awesome views.
Weatherham Farm sits in 17 acres of private grounds within the Exmoor National Park with stunning views across the Exe Valley. The peaceful setting is a haven for birds and wildlife. Situated on the boundary of both Somerset and Devon, with the coast only 14 miles away and Wimbleball Lake, with its watersports facilities, just 3 miles down the road, we are perfectly located to explore everything Exmoor has to offer. We are pet and child friendly – your dogs will love the walking on Exmoor and your children can interact to their hearts content with our animals.
We are a 20-minute walk or short drive from Brompton Regis with its community run shop and friendly village pub, “The George”, serving West Country ales, ciders and food. We are 4 miles from Dulverton which oozes charm and delightful award winning pubs and tearooms, all serving delicious local fare.
For a location map please CLICK HERE.
Everything is included for your stay:
- Full oil fired central heating.
- Quality fixtures and fittings.
- Wood burning stoves in each cottage with logs provided for a cosy night in front of the fire.
- Free Wi-Fi, Freesat TV and DVD player.
- Beds all made up with bath and hand towels provided.
- Fully equipped kitchens (dishwasher in Toads).
- Modern bathrooms with power showers, bath in Toads.
- Hairdryer in each bedroom.
- Tea, coffee, sugar, salt and pepper.
- J-cloths, foil, cling film, toilet rolls, liquid soap.
- Garden furniture.
- Onsite off road parking.
- Secure bike storage available.
- Pet friendly – dog bowl and towels provided.
Both our cottages are non-smoking.
For Buzzards Cottage access statement please CLICK HERE.
For full terms and conditions please CLICK HERE.
Walking in Somerset is a wonderful experience, there is so much to explore. There are routes of over 330 miles including the Exmoor national park. Visit quaint and picturesque towns and villages, old churches and historical buildings. Somerset has something to offer everyone, making your walk unforgettable. For information about our unbeatable guided walks and prices please contact Themed Holiday Ideas.
Enquire about this property
Themed Holiday Ideas contact information
Tel: +44 (0)1223 968053
Tel: +44 07850170056
When contacting owner please mention that you saw the property on www.ThemedHolidayIdeas.com